- JSparrow 0.941br for Macintosh is released! (June 13, 2000)
- The problem that sometimes the loading of JSparrow native library is
unsuccessful is solved.
- JSparrow 0.941b for Macintosh is released! (June 2, 2000)
- JSparrow 0.941b is now available. (May 11, 2000)
- The problem that some methods which accept Object type arguments (GLvoid type in C) cannot process such arguments is fixed.
- Three sample programs are added (Nurbs, Quadric and Trim from the Red Book).
- JSparrow 0.94b is now available. (March 23, 2000)
- You can run JSparrow WITHOUT GLUT library.
- IRIX version is released.
- The problem with the combination of JDK 1.2.2 and Mesa for Linux is solved.
- One sample program is added (Anti).
- JSparrow 0.931b is now available. (December 2, 1999)
- Some bugs are fixed. Those are mainly concerned with GLUTesselator.
And two sample programs using GLUTesselator are added (Tess and
Tesswind from the Red book). The source codes of these samples are
very similar to C version. Please download JSparrow 0.931b and check
- JSparrow 0.93b is now available. (November 2, 1999)
- JSparrow supports Java 2 (JDK 1.2.2) and Java Plug-in. You can run JSparrow with JDK 1.2.2 and Netscape and Internet Explorer with Java Plug-in.
- Known problem of this release:
- JSparrow 0.93b has a problem with the combination of Java 2 and Mesa.
- JSparrow 0.921b is available for minor bug fix. (August 12, 1999)
- JSparrow 0.92b (beta version) for evaluation or trial is available for downloading. (July 21, 1999)
- Official Web Page of JSparrow is established. (July 21, 1999)
- JSparrow 0.92b (Windows 95/98/NT 4.0, Solaris, Linux) are relesed. (July 19, 1999)
- JSparrow 0.92b for Solaris using Sun OpenGL is relesed! (July 19, 1999)
- JSparrow for Linux supports both libc5 and glibc2 now! (February 25, 1999)
- JSparrow 0.91 is relesed! For Windows95/98/NT, Solaris and Linux. (November 19, 1998)
- JSparrow for Linux 0.90 is relesed! (November 17, 1998)
- JSparrow for Solaris 0.90 is relesed! (October 28, 1998)
- JSparrow for Windows 95/98/NT 0.90 is now available! (October 28, 1998)
- On September 16 at San Francisco, we gave a presentation to OpenGL ARB regarding JSparrow.
Presentation material is here.