ALi M5451 Sound driver for FreeBSD
It is a driver to support audio facility of ALi M5451.
How to install
- Extract distribution.
"alisound.patch" will be extracted.
- cd /usr/src
- patch -p3 < SOMEWHERE/alisound.patch
- When build in it to kernel:
When use as lkm (loadable kernel modules):
- Add "device pcm" line to config file of kernel(see pcm(4))
- Rebuild kernel
- cd /usr/src/sys/modules/sound/driver/ali
- make && make install
- If you want to load it in startup, add "snd_ali_load="YES"" line to 'loader.conf'
Copyright(c) Tatsuo YOKOGAWA
Original document was written in Japanese.
Compilation to English was done by Tamotsu HATTORI.
If you have some question, please mail to Tamotsu HATTORI.