Learn about this Web Site.
Back to the Tama Main Page
A Dog's Promise
Tama's forth CD came out in 1993."Wagon Man"with "Night Of Pastel" was released as a single.
1. Wagon Man *lyric by Kohji Ishikawa
2. Night Of Pastel *lyric by Yoichiro Yanagihara
3. Milk *lyric by Toshiaki Chiku
4. Summer's Eve *lyric by Kohji Takimoto
5. Taka San *lyric by Yoichiro Yanagihara
6. Thermometer *lyric by Kohji Takimoto
7. Wake You Up Song *lyric by Toshiaki Chiku
8. Fruit *lyric by Toshiaki Chiku
9. Bicycle *lyric by Yoichiro Yanagihara
10. Ears Stretching Out Long *lyric by Kohji Ishikawa
11. Gaude San (A Dog's Promise) *lyric by Kohji Ishikawa
12. A Half A Yawn *lyric by Kohji Takimoto
Tama is credited with composing all the music while the lyric writer is singled out.
Tama's song and album titles translated to English by Trick T. Olly.
This is an unfinished page that I hope to edit sometime in the future.
1. Wagon Man - lyric by Kohji Ishikawa, music by Tama
Wagon Man coming
Wagon on the upper part of his body
Great speed the slope down
Lower part of body at home diner preparing
Lower part of body at home diner preparing ext..
Work Glove man coming
Work Glove wearing many years
Both hands spread out the town going through
Head to scratch a little bit difficult is.
Head to scratch a little bit difficult is. ext..
Concussion man coming.
Mind blowing, even though cerebral concussion,
Nonsense road on falling down.
Laying face down face is not recognizable
Laying face down face is not recognizable ext..
Quickly Stinking Feebly
This page was written by Patrick Connolly.
All materials are copyright © Patrick Thomas Connolly 2003.
Click to Tama's fifth CD, 'Rocket'.
Go Back to Phreap Site index.